Hopefully Ngayong Nandito Ka sa Blog ko, Hindi Ka Nawawala. ^_^

Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog para pag may post ako automatic makikita nyo. Feel free to share my blog sa Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media.

Salamas!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday

To my fans, family, relatives, friends, enemies, ex-girlfriends, acquaintances etc. Thanks for making me the person who I am today. I have all of you around me. I'm happy with my life. It's not perfect but I live a simple life and that's all I need. 

I used to hate birthdays. I still don't like celebrating birthdays. After my grandfather died, my hate toward birthdays lessened.. Just a bit! 

I believe that on every birthdays you thank the people around you. Here's my thank you to all of you:

To my Fans
I've always been blogging. I have had several blogs since college. I love writing stuff and I have always been trying to influence people through blogs. I have had avid readers before. I may have a few now. I thank you for taking some time to read my blog. Some had even printed some posts and shared it to their loved ones. That's very touching. Thank you for re-tweeting or re-posting my blog. That really means a lot to me. 

To my Family
This was the first birthday that we only have 5 people around. It used to be Grandpa Simeon, Grandma Ising, Tito Reino, Mama Elsa, Tita Mheng and me. I used to have birthday cakes with my name on it. I used to have toys for birthdays even if I had to celebrate it on a hospital bed. It was always the 6 of us. I miss Lolo so much. I what to see him some time even if it would only be on a dream. I'm sorry for being "masungit" sometimes. There's just too much in my mind and you guys always have bad timing whenever you talk to me. Can you please talk to me when I'm not busy? 

To my Relatives
I haven't really been a nice relative haven't I? I'm always absent on gatherings and I'm always sitting in a corner whenever I attend one. Maybe mom's just too talkative and whenever I'm around she always says some embarrassing stuff. Don't worry, I'll treat my cousins coffee some time in the future. Thanks for all the support and encouragement even though I've always been a bad student since college. I'm doing my best in my post-graduate studies now. You can send money again if you want to! ^_^

To my Friends
Hi there. I may not text much, nor do I send personal messages through facebook but you are all in my mind. I'm still the same Elnel, Andrew, Kuya Noy, Noy, chikinito, you've always known. I'm still concerned for you guys. I'm still the person who will try to comfort you whenever you are down. Just tell me and I'll do my best to be there. Even if it means me stranded in some location due to bad weather. I'll still do my best to rescue you if it's in the middle of the night and you don't have anyone else to help you out to go home. Just tell me. I'm still the Elnel that would try to call you whenever you are down. Answer the phone when I'm calling. I don't like calling, I only call whenever I need to. If I'm calling you, I know you need me. 

To my Enemies
I only have a few. But whoever you are, I'm still concerned about you guys at times. Sometimes, I pray for you. I'd be happy to be your friend if you change. Sometimes, I do check on you guys just to make sure you are doing good. Maybe some day, we'll all meet and be friends again. 

To Ex-Girlfriends
Well, I hope all of you are doing fine. I try to find time to check on you sometimes. Sorry but usually I'm in a relationship and I don't want my current girlfriend to get jealous or something. My girlfriend should never feel jealous of anyone because when I have one, I'm very loyal. Thank you for being part of my life. Don't worry, if you need me anytime in the future just call or text me. I'll do my best to help you out. We've had some amazing time with each other. We can just forget about the bad memories. What's done is done. 

To my Acquaintances
Well, I hope I can be a friend someday. Sorry if I act too aloof sometimes. I just don't want to be friends with everyone. I believe one should only have a few friends. If you try to be a friend with everyone, sooner or later, you'll get tons of enemies. People will always try to bond with people they look like. If you try to go on both sides, you'll end up with none. You can't live on both worlds. Choose one side over the other. Besides, a "friend" is just a term. You can call me a friend now and then backstab me when I'm not with you. That's not  what a friend is for. Be a real friend yourself. You'll be amazed by how much more fun you'll have. Trust me. That's what I feel now!

To All of You 
Thank you. It had been a great year 2011. It's all because of you!!! I'll be making my own website soon. Sorry for not posting at all for the past two weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment