Hopefully Ngayong Nandito Ka sa Blog ko, Hindi Ka Nawawala. ^_^

Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog para pag may post ako automatic makikita nyo. Feel free to share my blog sa Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media.

Salamas!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Trust


I don't lie. I'm not saying I've never lied. I've lied tons of times in the past. I'm 26 years old now and I've grown to learn that lying will just put you in deep shit. 

Don't lie.

Ever.

Coz if you don't lie, it makes you a lot more believable. 

When I was a young kid, I told my mom who my crush was. Mom told my aunt who my crush was. They kept on teasing with the girl and I felt so embarrassed. I should have kept my mouth shut. 

When I had another crush. I told my mom who it was again. This time, I told her to keep it as a secret. Stupid me, mom told my aunt who my crush was. They teased me again and from then on, I never trusted my mom with my crushes again.

That's the same thing with other people. If they lie to you once, you can forgive them. If they keep lying, you will never trust them. Trust is a big issue. Especially in love matters. If you can't trust your partner, the relationship would never work. 

Trust me. Been there, done that. 

When you love someone, you are giving that person the power to hurt you too. It's a double edged sword. How can one person make you the happiest person in the world and be the one who can make you the saddest at the same time? 

Ingtegrity is a big issue.





I'M NOT LYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment