Hopefully Ngayong Nandito Ka sa Blog ko, Hindi Ka Nawawala. ^_^

Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog para pag may post ako automatic makikita nyo. Feel free to share my blog sa Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media.

Salamas!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Stars

She left me for a guy who promised her the stars.

Once upon a time, I loved a girl so much. 

I gave her everything she wanted...

As long as I can. 



One day, she looked up and saw how beautiful stars are. 

She asked for a STAR. 

I told her I can never afford to give her a star. 



She left me for a guy who promised her the stars.

I would've given her everything I had.

Including me.

Instead she chose the STARS.

I would never be able to understand her.

STARS ARE JUST BIG  BALLS OF FIRE...

4 comments:

  1. May kaaningan tlg ang mga fm, sa mga imposibling tanong dapat sagot nyo imposibli rin. alam nmn nming imposibli gusto lng nmin mrinig kht imposibling sagot but after that back to reality thinking ulit kmi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then magagalit kayo kasi niloko kayo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your such a "b" for sharing this.. brave

    ReplyDelete